To protect the interests of my readers, here is my disclaimer policy. This policy has been updated and is valid as of January 2018.
Complete Goldfish Care can be a useful resource to help aquarists provide better lives and healthier environments for their goldfish. However, all advice you take from this blog is at your own risk.
Opinions Are Not Fact
- The content on Complete Goldfish Care represents my opinions and the opinions of my readers. These opinions are not fact and shouldn’t be relied upon as such. I try my best to provide honest and helpful advice, but I’m not responsible for anything that might happen once you take my advice.
- While I hope the content within is extremely helpful on your aquatic journey, content published on this website is meant to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only. Before following the advice on this website, readers are encouraged to do their own independent research and seek a professional when appropriate.
- I work hard to provide accurate guides with up-to-date information on treating a host of common aquarium problems, water quality issues, and goldfish diseases. But I’m not a licensed vet. I can’t guarantee sick goldfish will make a full recovery nor am I responsible for losses that occur. If you think your goldfish is sick, seek professional advice from a qualified veterinarian.
- I encourage all goldfish hobbyists to share their experiences in the comment section of blog articles. However, opinions are beliefs of the comment poster. I’m not responsible or liable for any advice given or personal views expressed by my readers, though I encourage you to form your own opinions and ideas.
Your Privacy Is Important
Emails, comments, and tweets from Complete Goldfish Care readers may be featured in blog content with credit given to the original poster. All emails, messages, and tweets sent to me are mine to use at my own discretion. However, I take privacy seriously and contact or personal information will never be sold or given to third party companies.
Third Party Views Don’t Reflect My Own
- Occasionally, I may recommend third party products and services I believe will enhance your goldfish’s quality of life (see my disclosure policy). But while I hope my recommendations help, the opinions of third party companies don’t reflect my own opinions or views.
- I’m not responsible for what happens after following the advice of third-party websites or using third-party products and services. Though I’ll always recommend products I believe are of the highest quality to my readers, you should do your own research to determine whether these products are right for you.
- Though I work hard to provide accurate goldfish care tips and information, I’m not responsible for the content or inaccuracy of content on third-party websites linked to on this blog. You make the choice of accessing third-party websites at your own risk.
- I’m not responsible for the privacy practices of comment posters and third-party companies linked to from this website. Any information you share with comment posters and third-party companies is at your own risk. If you have a problem with a product, advertiser, or third party, you should resolve any issues with the company in question.
I, Christina Crowe, Own the Complete Copyright
Unless otherwise noted, I (Christina Crowe, author of Complete Goldfish Care), own the legal copyright to all content (written, multimedia, and graphic) published on Complete Goldfish Care.
You’re not permitted to reprint, modify, or republish material from this blog without my written consent. If you do want to quote a passage from an article, you’re required to link to the original article the passage was taken from beneath or above the quote. All copies of artwork must include a link back to completegoldfishcare.com in or near the artwork.
Content, Opinions, & Views May Change
- As I expand my goldfish keeping hobby and make new aquatic discoveries, previously held views and opinions may change over time.
- While I’ll always take great care to ensure all information is as factually accurate and complete as possible, goldfish hobbyists are still encouraged to perform their own research and supplemental reading.
Thanks for reading! Content is published weekly.
To discover more goldfish tips and aquarium-related guides, subscribe to our newsletter (coming soon) or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+. You’ll also stay updated on when new articles are published!
By reading Complete Goldfish Care, you agree with my disclaimer policy. This disclaimer policy may be updated at any time and was last updated January 9, 2018.