To comply with the Federal Trade Commission, here is my disclosure policy:
- Any sponsored posts on this blog will clearly state that they are sponsored posts, and you should assume that I’m making money off of them.
- Any paid links on this blog will clearly state that they are paid links, and you should assume that I’m making money off of them.
- Affiliate products are sometimes recommended in blog posts, and occasionally we run ads from third party networks (like Media.net, Amazon, and Linkshare). When this is the case, you should assume that I’m making money off of them.
- All emails sent to me are mine to use at my own discretion.
- Though I may get paid to write a sponsored post or review, it does not mean that I will review or write about your company or product and, if I do write about your company or product, it does not mean that I will write a positive post or review.
- Any sponsored posts or paid links on this blog are for the benefit of my readers. If a sponsored post or paid link will not benefit my readers in any way or will negatively impact my readers, that sponsored post or paid link will not be published on this blog or anywhere else by me.
- The content on this blog represents my own opinions and/or the opinions of my readers. These opinions are not fact and shouldn’t be relied upon as such. I will try my best to provide honest and helpful advice, but I am not responsible for anything that might happen once you take my advice.
- I am not responsible for any opinions comment posters publish on this blog. However, I encourage readers to participate in comments and general discussions on this website and to form their own opinions and ideas.
- Though I work hard to provide accurate information, I am not responsible for the content or inaccuracy of content on third-party websites linked to on this blog. You make the choice of accessing linked third-party websites at your own risk.
- I am not responsible if losses occur as a result of using third-party websites or products. Though I will always recommend products that I believe are of the highest quality, you should do your own research to determine whether these products are right for you.
If you’re interested in learning more about Complete Goldfish Care and the history behind this blog, visit the About page.